1. Any time or date named by Monaseal for delivery is given and intended as an estimate only and shall not be liable to make good any damage or loss whether arising directly or indirectly out of the delay in delivery.
2. Where a period is named for delivery and such period is not extended by mutual consent in writing or under the provisions of clause (c) hereof, the customer shall take delivery within that period.
3. Deliveries may be wholly or partially suspended and the time of such suspension added to the original contract in the event of a stoppage, delay or interruption of work in the establishment of either Monaseal or the customer during the delivery period as a result of strikes, lock-outs, trade disputes, breakdown, accident or any cause whatsoever beyond the control of Monaseal or the customer respectively.
4. In the event of an outbreak of hostilities (whether war is declared or not) in which the United Kingdom is involved, or in the event of National Emergency, or if Monaseal’s works should become either directly or indirectly so engaged on Government orders or orders under priority directions as to prevent or delay work on other orders, Monaseal shall be entitled at any time, on notice to the customer, to make partial deliveries only or to determine the contract, without prejudice in any case to rights accrued in respect of deliveries already made.
5. Unless otherwise agreed in writing between Monaseal and the customer all goods supplied by Monaseal are on an ex-works basis.
6. No claim for damage in transit, shortage of delivery, or loss of goods will be entertained by Monaseal unless in the case of damage in transit or shortage of delivery, a separate notice in writing is given to the carrier concerned and to Monaseal at the time of delivery and Monaseal receives a complete claim in writing at its head office within three days of delivery, and in the case of loss of goods, Monaseal and the carrier concerned receive, in the case of Monaseal at its head office, a complete claim in writing made within fifteen days from date of despatch.
Delivery Costs are as follows:
All deliveries are on a Next Working Day Delivery Basis
Orders placed after midday can not be guaranteed for a next working day delivery.
5-25 litres = £12.00 (inc VAT)
26-50 Litres = £18.00 (inc VAT)
Over 50 Litres = Free of Charge
Please note that these charges apply to U.K. mainland only. For all none U.K. mainland enquiries please call +44 (0)1902 450950 to discuss.